Irrigationworld is committed to providing a convenient solution to shopping online and dispatching your orders as soon as possible.
All orders are shipped via Courier or Australia Post. Most shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and public holidays) after departing irrigationworld, however some regional areas will take an additional two to three business days.
Every online order is shipped to our customers at a $20 flat rate under $100 transaction, no charge over $100 to anywhere within mainland Australia and Tasmania. Some exclusions apply ie: PVC pipe and large skid mounted pumpsets, these items will only have price on application (POA) available on check out.
Whilst we ship to Australian territories which are not part of mainland Australia and Tasmania, we are unable to offer a free delivery service to these areas. Please select price on application (POA)
Orders placed before 5pm Mon-Fri AEST are shipped on the same day providing the required stock is available. When your order ships you will receive an email outlining how to track your package
A business delivery address is preferable as the recipient, or anyone authorised to accept the goods on their behalf, must be present when the order is delivered. If there is no one at the address or no one willing and able to receive the order, a calling card will be left for you to collect the order from the Post Office. For further delivery enquiries please contact customer service.
Please note if you would like to order online, but you prefer to pick your order up from in-store, please fill in the delivery address section with “PICK UP FROM STORE”.
Irrigationworld deliveries adopt the following process:
- The postman will deliver the goods to the address nominated by you and all goods are noted with “No Signature Required”;
- If for any reason the postman is unable to deliver the goods they will leave a card advising of the unsuccessful delivery. You, the Customer, will then need to arrange travel to your nearest post office to collect the goods.
If you live in a rural area, our courier may contact you to organise a mutually convenient and secure location for delivery of the goods.
- If something is faulty we will happily refund your purchase or provide a replacement product provided the item is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase.
- You will be required to pay for your return postage.
- We do not issue refunds for change of mind purchases.
How to return your faulty item
- Please contact us on (08) 9256 6503 to organise returns.