Think Water Perth has a hands-on approach, with management closely involved in the day to day operations. This philosophy of total involvement has enabled our management team to develop an appreciation for all aspects of a project.
Think Water Perth has a stable, fully trained and experienced workforce providing ongoing continuity of personnel that includes:
- An extensive resource base, including support equipment representing over $5 million capital investment.
- A company policy of being self-sufficient for the provision of equipment. This ensures reliability and a competitive base to provide committed long-term service.
We have the advantage and expertise of employees from irrigation, horticulture, design, soil testing and irrigation auditing. This staff base has given us the security to commit to installation, design, sales and service whilst never dismissing safety, service and commitment.
Think Water Perth is environmentally conscience of their responsibility as a company to create water saving solutions and efficient irrigation systems.
Our design and construction section provides a complete domestic, commercial and industrial irrigation service of any scale.
At Think Water Perth we strive to deliver:
- Personal service; providing solutions not just products.
- Remaining locally owned and operated.
- Providing the most competitive pricing on quality products
- Being leaders in water efficiency and water innovation.
- Provide the best professional and personal service to our customers in meeting their needs and exceeding their expectations.
- Be innovative in all aspects of an efficient irrigation, filtration and pumping business.
Our services include:
- Borehole Pump Design and Installation
- Residential & Commercial Irrigation Systems Design and Installation / Irrigation Project Planner
- Drip Irrigation Systems
- Fire Fighting Pumps and Systems
- Water Transfer Pumping systems
- Water Tanks- Poly and Steel Liner Tanks
- Water Filtration and servicing
Why buy from Think Water Perth?
Our store is locally owned but part of a national franchise network. So when you purchase from Think Water Perth, not only are you supporting your local community; you’re also receiving the benefit of superior buying power from a national group which reduces your costs.
Other benefits you will receive by buying from Think Water include:
- We can install what we sell. Come into a Think Water store where one of our expert staff will help you choose the product you require and arrange for this to be installed.
- We service what we sell. With fully trained workshop personnel and field service teams Think Water can provide after sales support if you require service and maintenance of your capital investment.
- We have a wealth of experience. Our owner managers have worked for many years in the industry and employ qualified design staff to ensure you receive the solution that best suits your requirements.
- We provide quality products from leading national and international manufactures and suppliers. We network with Australian and global businesses to provide the latest proven technology for you.