We are committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act and the Australian Privacy Principles. The following information explains how we collect, use and disclose personal information.
Collection of your personal information
We only collect information about you and your interactions with us when you:
- Provide details to register for an online account. We will collect your email address and password.
- Make a purchase online. We will collect your name, contact details, order details, credit card details, delivery and/or billing address.
- Send us an enquiry through our online form. We will collect your name, contact details and details of your enquiry.
When you use our website we may collect information about your location or activity in the form of cookies. This includes your IP address, the date and time of your visit, the pages you viewed, the type of browser and operating system you used.
We only collect sensitive information where it is necessary and with your consent.
We will only send you marketing related material with your consent. We may do this in a variety of ways including mail, email, social media, telephone and SMS. You can opt out by contacting us:
Phone – (08) 9256 6503
Who do we share your information with?
We will only disclose personal information to third parties to the extent necessary to carry out services such as handling customer support enquiries and processing transactions.
Why we collect personal information
The main purposes we collect, use and disclose personal information are to:
- Process transactions and deliver products
- Promote our products
- Answer customer queries
- Perform research statistical analysis